Friday, 19 September 2008

Brilliante Weblog Award


There are times when one does not get what one deserves and there are times when one gets what one does not deserve. It’s always a pleasant surprise when the latter event occurs. My friend and fellow blogger who goes by the e-name MumbaiGirl has decided to honour me with the Brilliante Weblog award. Unfortunately when it was announced, I was away on holiday and it has therefore taken me a while to acknowledge this. Thank you MumbaiGirl. I hope I live up to the faith you have shown in me.

One of the conditions of this award is that I must honour a few others with this award. So, here goes:

Chandrahas Choudhury, a brilliant critic and an excellent writer, who is waiting for his first novel to be published by a leading publisher

Bhaskar DasGupta, whose blog throws up excellent articles on political and economic issues

Shantanu Dutta, a doctor by training who has opted to work in the charity sector

Richard Marcus, blogger par excellence, one whose quality is never affected by quantity

Sujatha Bagal, mother of two, ex-corporate lawyer, who will hopefully start blogging again

Viju Hegde, she of the sharp incisors and biting comments, with an uncanny ability to get to the point

Jo, my very musically inclined friend

4 comments:

Viju said...

Wow, thank you. Touched, really :)

mumbaigirl said...

Have just returned from travels myself. See you soon, hopefully.

Sujatha said...

Thanks, V!

Jo said...

Wow! Thanks Vinod! :-)